Studio 11 Testimonial Questions
- What inspired you to be part of the 11Eleven11 Project? The strong fire and desire to be able to learn more about what career fields I may be interested in, in the very near future!
- What did you like most about the project? If I had to narrow it down to three things, it would have to be working with Ms. Adrene with the Wardrobe Department. I got to style different people and that’s one of my comfort zones so I had a lot of fun! And the other one would be learning about the drones with Freeman. He taught us about setting up a drone, the different drones there are, and the importance of having the knowledge of how to fly a drone. Third, is working with Mr. Payne in learning the role of a director.
- Name some things you learned that you didn’t know before the project? I definitely learned just how much goes into making a movie, at first I thought it was a simple as having actors recite their parts then sticking them in front of the camera. I also didn’t know how much time it takes just to shoot a scene.
- What did you learn or discover about yourself over the past 6 weeks? One thing I learned about myself is that styling is actually fun and that men can actually do it too, not just the women!
- Has this program inspired you in making a career choice? If so what would that be? Being in this program has inspired me to add a few career choices to my list, such as Wardrobe/Stylist Coordinator, Director, & Drone Operator just to name a few.
- Outside of being a Production Assistant what job or jobs did you do as part of the feature film “Misguided Behavior”? I was an extra for the lunchroom scene where lance pours milk on Eric’s head. I was also the body double for Christopher during the “active shooter” scenes, played by Princeton of Mindless Behavior!
- What is your most memorable moment over the past 6 weeks? My most memorable moment would have to be all of the people I met, all of the friends I made throughout this program, whether they be near or far. I can finally cross two things off my bucket list, and that was to have an amazing conversation with and take a picture with the lovely Ms. Towanda Braxton!
- Would you recommend this program to someone else? I would definitely recommend this program to someone else, in fact I intend on coming back to work with the program, and I am bringing people back with me next year!