Studio 11 Testimonial Questions
1. What inspired me to be in this program was my mentor Ms. Sheena.
2. What I liked most about this project was learning how to use a walkie talkie.
3. Things that I didn’t know before the project: casting, costume design, call sheets, script breakdown to name a few.
4. What I learned is that wardrobe has a lot of task to do, so you have to keep everything up to date.
5. The job that inspired me was helping Dora Lynn with the BTS Assistant Camera because what she did was help keep the cast happy. This inspired me because I want to help people & make them happy.
6. The jobs I did were wardrobe, BTS AC, 2nd AC, & boom/sound operator.
7. My favorite experience was meeting the “Mindless Behavior” boys & doing Towanda Braxton’s eyebrows.
8. Yes, I will recommend this program because not everyone gets a chance to work for a film, plus it was a great experience.